OK, I feel like a total idiot. So, my one monthly goal project was to trim and bind a quilt. Here is the problem. This was a UFO quilt that had been around for quite some time, so I decided to wash it before I quilted it. So far, not to dumb, but wait… At the lat minute, I got the crazy idea to wash the piece of batting that I was going to use also. So far, not a problem, except for the fact that I washed them together and the pieced top was mostly black. Needless to say my quilt top came out with a ridiculous amount of lint all over it. OK, so I deserve that for not thinking. But wait there’s more. I thought OK, so I will have to spend more than the usual amount of time removing lint and dog hair. I proceeded to quilt it with all the lint all over it, like an idiot. Then this morning as I was attempting to de-lint it and most of the lint was quilted into the quilt and would not easily come off with a lint roller. I worked on if for …way to long and all the lint is still not gone. I have to brush it with a toothbrush and then use the list roller before it even thinks about coming off. I am so mad at myself. It was like a parade of dumb mistakes. In case it isn’t obvious, the photo are sheets from my lint roller. Ahhhhh. Stuff happens.