This was going to be my One Monthly goal for August, but I got carried away at the end of July. I just decided to stop being a chicken and just go for it. So I quilted my little batik baby quilt with my little flowers. I am not sure I like the thread I chose, but I am stuck with it now. Since this was a rainbow quilt I chose a rainbow thread. I should have chosen something more pastel. It looks OK, but since it is darker than I would of liked, I can see things I would not have if I had chose a lighter thread.
I quartered this quilt and worked n 1/4th at a time. Made it seem a little less daunting and scary. It went much quicker than I expected, which is why I can’t do it for my one monthly goal project.
I am becoming less scared of the actual process, which is good. I will have to view a few more videos and learn a few more patterns. The quilting on the back doesn’t look too bad. I am not sure what I am going to do with this quilt, but when the right opportunity presents itself I will know what to do with it.